This method only works if you remember the registered Gmail ID or Back PIN associated with this phone. This method only works on some Android devices.
- Switch on your mobile.
- After you tried to unlock your device multiple times, you will see Forgot Pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Gmail ID and Password.
- Then, tap on the Sign In.
- Now, the Screen Unlock Settings screen appeared.
- In this step, you can create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Finally, now your phone is successfully unlocked.