This is only possible if you already link your Google account to your Android mobile. You can use this method to unlock your mobile. This method only works on some Android devices.
- Switch on your mobile by holding the Power button.
- After you tried to unlock your device multiple times, you will see Forgot Pattern option.
- After that, tap on the Forgot Pattern option.
- Next, choose the option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see YES or NO option and select the YES option.
- In this step, you can create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Now your mobile phone is successfully unlocked.