This Post will tell you How to Change Your Gmail Password on your account. You can do this on the desktop, iPhone, and Android versions of Gmail, as well as the Gmail app. To change your password if you have forgotten it, you can use Google’s password reset form to get it changed.
How to Change Gmail Password on Desktop
If you’re using a Mac or PC, you can easily change your Gmail Password using a Google account. A few minutes of your time should be enough. Let me show you how.
- On the top right of the screen, click the Settings button, which appears as a gear icon.
- In the pop-up menu, click the Settings button.
- Go to the Accounts and Import option on the settings page.
- You can change your password by clicking the Change Password option.
- To verify that you are the account holder, you will be taken to the login page. Please type in your password. Google may ask you to use two-factor authentication if you have it enabled.
- To update your password, you’ll see a drop-down choice after you’ve authenticated. Confirm your password by writing it in the second area. If you try to use a password from the past, an error notice will be shown.
- Make use of the Change Password button.
Please keep in mind that your Gmail password is the same for all of your Google accounts, so make sure you remember it. If you make a modification, it will be reflected across all of Google’s services.
In order to keep your accounts safe, we recommend changing passwords on a regular basis. Backup codes can be used to grant other people access to your mailbox (they only work once). In our upcoming article, we’ll show you how to use backup codes.
Change your Gamil password on Android
In addition to not remembering your password, there are a number of situations in which you may wish to change your existing password. These instructions are all you need to do.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- After Enter Your Old Password
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
Change your Gmail password on iPhone & iPad
Since recently changing your Google or Gmail password, have you been unable to sync your phone with Google? Here are the instructions for changing the password on your iOS devices, such as an iPhone or iPad.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Profile,” tap Password.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.